Monday, June 23, 2008

Find Your Zen

Below is a pic of Carey, Mike and myself when we were in Santa Cruz, Cali Last year. We went there to work hard, to work really hard, and to have a little fun in the sun. It was somewhere during this adventure that I truly understood the phrase on one of my cf shirts that simply stated "It doesn't have to be fun to be fun." I don't know if it had anything to do with the ocean breeze, gettng coached and training with my heroes, doing Painstorm workouts, and being at the Meca of Crossit happenings but I found my zen. I am where I am supposed to be doing what I love with some of the greatest people on earth. I am proud to be a part of the CrossFit Central team!
Photobucket
(either a pic of Big Mike aka Oak or a Giant Redwood)
Photobucket
(surfers in the morning mist)
Photobucket

No comments: