Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My new Hero


Rick Hawthorne has made the top of my hero's list. I recently attended a 2 day clinic with Rick and his wife Virginia and from the moment I walked into the arena I was greeted with the warmest hugs, to the even warmer hugs we exchanged when I left, I was in the best of company. Rick is the kind of guy who has a Hall of Fame section on his website ValleyViewVaulters to commemorate some of the vaulting horses he has worked with and lost through time in his 3+ decades of equestrian vaulting experience. He has taught and worked with the best in the industry but his eyes still light up every time a vaulter runs out to the horse; even me! He embodies nothing but positive energy and I wish to take back some of his energy and aura with me and place it into my classes and personal training sessions. I can proudly say that I am a different vaulter now and possibly a different coach after my expereince out there in the dust and the cold of the dirt arena.




5 comments:

TheWhit said...

Randal this is awesome! What you do and your passion for it is such an inpsiration! Thanks for sharing last night about this.

Megan Parsons said...

Way to go, Randal!!! I am so proud of you for always striving for new and exciting limits.

Mel_Joulwan said...

Fantastic! You are pure joy in those photos... love it! Hugs! I miss you.

Randal Setzler said...

Thanx girls! ....and we are due for another great play session-from parallettes to parkour! Let's get it going!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店小姐
禮服店
酒店上班
酒店兼職
酒店打工
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
童裝
童裝
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領