Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Can't stop training!

Clip of a WOD at CrossFit Central on any given day...


My name is Randal Setzler and I am a CrossFit addict. I train as often as my body will allow. I put a great deal of focus on nutrition and recovery. I love thinking outside the box at our box and at my bootcamps. My random hoppers include- WODs, parkour, kettlebells, parallettes, horse vaulting, partner acrobatics, ect.. Maybe I took phrases like "routine is the enemy" "specialize in not specializing" "regularly practise and learn new sports" and "do one thing each day that scares you" a little too literally.
Any rhabdo and hand rips aside... I train with the greatest community possible, I am actively linked to a global fitness revolution/phenomenon. I can not call any of my classes or personal training "work" as I truly love and look forward to every session and every person that I work with. I thank you all for you all bring so much joy into my life. We are changing lives and unleashing potential. Everyday is magik. I love being a part of it all. Maybe that is why I can't stop training...

No comments: